Tuesday, 29 April 2014

What's next...

So, I've been AWOL for a little while.
Surprise, surprise embie didn't stick and we found out that it was yet another BFN.

I have sort of lost the plot a bit and what makes it worse is that my acuptunturist/nautropath/counsellor is away on leave, so that means that I am left here just turning loopier and loopier by the second (don't get me wrong, I know that she fully deserves a break!!!

So, where to now...
Well while we are waiting for our clinic to write us up a new program to get into for the next lot of school holidays (June), we have decided to seek a second opinion. This new goal or ambition and given me something to work towards and lightened by step a bit.

I called up Monash IVF on Thursday and by Monday we were booked in with a man who has been involved in IVF since the 70s... a fossil you might ask... I hope not, but the fact that he has written over 130 research papers and has an interest in PCO also gives me some hope. I was a little concerned when I heard that we were working to get an appointment with the big wig and stressed and strained that it would take at least 6 months to get an appointment... guess what... 14 days. YES!! This is just meant to be!!

Also, I have a psychic appointment on May 24th... hopefully these new events will give me some direction and clarity over what's happen.. I am sick of feeling worthless and with no control over the situation...

What the hell is wrong with me... I want answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment